Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My musings

Ah vacation.... first real one I have had in about 15 years.  We certainly had our challenges.  Me, my mom and dad and two kids in a small condo, but overall we had a great week.  Met some nice folks from NC.  Ate good food.  Walked on the beach.  Looked for sea shells.  Swam.  And thought....

I did more thinking than I like to, but with nothing else to occupy my mind, it did what it is supposed to do.  Anyway, I have many things that I would like to share but now that I am back to my crazy life, it may take a while to get them all on "paper".  So I thought I would give a preview of the things that are running around in my head.  I thought a lot about friends & love - lost and found, being mom and dad, discipline & accountability, reading an actual book (the whole thing), what my future holds as my nest will begin to empty in 6 short years, the struggles of too much aloneness, the legal aspects of divorce....

So you see, just a few things to come  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment